giovedì 13 gennaio 2011

top gear nissan skyline gtr



A new car to test for the three guys from Top Gear. The new nissan skyline gtr r35, 480hp monster, four-wheel drive and an impressive maximum torque of 588 Nm.
Nissan's engineers have produced a technological jewel, placing electronic traction control and many other electronic devilry.




The result is acceleration from 0 to 100km/h in 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 310km/h, performance intimidate even a porsche gt3rs.
The price for this monster: 80.000euro around, about half a porsche!




1 commento:

  1. This is one beast of a car. I'd love to try the launch control on the GTR. Judging from one of the guys throwing his neck out while cornering in one, it sounds thrilling. Using DISH Network (who I am working for), I am able to stream my recorded shows from my DVR using TV Everywhere. And if I don't want to just watch recordings, I can always stream the live show when I want.

    RispondiElimina